Do you love photography? Join us!
INFOCUS is rapidly becoming the premier group in the Valley of the Sun for people interested in fine art photography. Whether you are an amateur or professional photographer, a new or seasoned collector, or just someone who is interested in learning more about photography, this is the group for you. We have programs that will hone your knowledge and appreciation of photography, expand your network and share your thoughts and ideas with other like-minded people. And, if you want to be even more involved, your membership allows you to join one of several committees for an even more satisfying and in-depth INFOCUS experience.
INFOCUS Levels and Benefits of Membership
All membership levels include member and spouse/life partner in the same household. Memberships are tax-deductible and good for one year from date of purchase.
- Admission to lectures, films and artist talks
- Annual Members' Exhibition
- Annual Members' Print Share and critique
- Discount pricing on certain ticketed events, such as Portfolio Workshop
- Insider visits to galleries, studios, collections and salons
- Additional tickets for prize drawings, when offered
- Opportunity to serve on INFOCUS committees
- Promotion of members' own exhibitions via INFOCUS social media
- Socializing/networking with photography community
- Access to curator Rebecca Senf
- Group Travel opportunities to significant photography-related events, museums and collections, domestic and internationally
- Invitations to attend PAM sister support group events as a member, when offered
- All benefits available to PAM members such as discounts at gift shop and events*
All of the above, plus:
- Patron Print Share in the home of private collector(s)
- Advance notice of certain INFOCUS events and offers
- Opportunity to serve on INFOCUS board of directors
- After-event receptions with visiting artists and speakers
For those who would like to make a deeper commitment to INFOCUS and Phoenix Art Museum, Benefactors receive all of the above benefits, plus:
- Annual photographic gift print by award-winning photographer
- Sponsor-level recognition on INFOCUS website and other materials, if desired
- Same benefits of General Membership, limited to one person per household
- Students are not required to be Phoenix Art Museum members.*
- With this affordable option, INFOCUS hopes to encourage a vibrant, upcoming membership base and provide emerging artists with access to the finest in photography resources via two outstanding institutions, Phoenix Art Museum and the Center for Creative Photography.
Members who reside permanently (12 months of the year) outside of the state of Arizona may join INFOCUS at any level, without Phoenix Art Museum membership.* Call 602-257-2176 to verify your residency and join.
To become an INFOCUS member or renew your current membership, choose one of the following membership levels, then click the button to complete your registration online.
If you prefer to register by mail, download a membership application here and mail it to the address shown on the form.
To upgrade an existing membership to a higher level, call (602) 257-2176.
Phoenix Art Museum membership is a prerequisite for membership in INFOCUS. Please call (602) 257-2176 or go online at phxart.org for information on becoming a member of Phoenix Art Museum.